We offer our devices in a number of conditions or grades that represent the condition and functionality of the device. In some cases we will offer a device in a box with original accessories and is usually stated within the sale description. In other cases we may sell the device on its own or in a batch or bulk sale.
- New = New Product (expect it to be in new boxed condition)
- Grade A = Refurbished to a new standard with original or high quality parts.
- Grade B+ = Partially refurbished or is in excellent condition (expect the tiniest of wear & tear)
- Grade B = Used condition (expect general wear & tear)
- Grade C = Used condition (expect heavier wear & tear)
- Grade D = Used condition (may require a repair or have a part missing)
- BER = Used condition (considered to be non-working and may not be repairable, usually sold for spares)
Up to 7 days
We offer a 7 day – money back warranty on all new, grades A, B+, B and C devices as long as they are returned in the condition that they were supplied in and with all additional accessories supplied with. If for any reason the device is returned in a poorer condition or with any accessories missing or damaged we shall offer a partial refund, retaining the rest to put towards making the goods back to the original condition.
Up to 28 days
We offer a 28 day – replacement exchange “like for like” on all New, grade A, B+, B and C devices as long as they are returned in the condition that they were supplied in and with all additional accessories supplied with.
After 30 days
- We offer 12 month repair warranty with all New and Grade A devices
- We offer 6 month repair warranty with all grade B+ devices
- We offer 3 month repair warranty with all grade B devices
- We offer a 30 day repair warranty with all grade C devices
- We offer no warranty with any grade D or BER devices; these are also non-refundable.
Our returns process is quite straight forward. All we ask is that you email us at email@example.com with a reason for return / fault description and with your device details and your contact details. We will then issue an RA (Returns Authorisation) number. This number is very important and must be included within the package when returning, either on an enclosed letter or on the outer packaging, it helps us to process the return much more quickly, without it, a return may take longer to be processed, it may also mean the return may not be processed.
Please use the following returns address
Unit 17 Moderna Business Park
Moderna Way, Mytholmroyd