Our products are sold either as New or are graded into the following categories by our team of experts.
Our refurbished products have all been refurbished by our technicians in our workshop.
• New = A brand new unopened product in original packaging.
• New Other = A brand new product that may have a damaged box or may have been repackaged. (14 day returns, ex-display etc.).
• Grade A = has been fully refurbished with new parts and looks like a new device.
• Grade B+ = Supplied in excellent, working condition, may be partially refurbished (very minimal if any wear & tear).
• Grade B = Supplied in good, working condition (normal wear & tear for a used product).
• Grade C = Supplied in average, working condition (heavier wear & tear with larger scuffs, chips, dents in the exterior).
• Grade D = Supplied in non-working condition, only sold in job-lots, auctions to traders who wish to purchase for repair or spares
• BER = Beyond Economical Repair, non-working and considered non-repairable, board damage, physical damage, sold in job-lots for spares or for scrap salvage.
All grade, A, B+ and B devices are fully tested and sanitised as part of our process.